All guests at the Estorge-Norton Bed and Breakfast are required to adhere to the following policies. These policies are set for your safety and convenience.
- The Estorge-Norton House is open year round. Season details: 3/1-8/1 & 10/1-12/31
- Smoking is not allowed in the residence.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted (bring your own).
- Well behaved children are welcome, no infants or toddlers. No child care is provided.
- Check-In time is 3:00 PM and Check-Out time is 11:00 AM.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights required for weekends.
- Depost amount required: Visa or MasterCard # or minimum 1 nights stay deposit.
- Accepted payment methods: cash, MasterCard, Visa, or travelers checks. We are sorry, but we do not accept personal checks.
- Cancellation: 2 weeks, 1 month for special events (Crawfish Festival, Gumbo Cook-off, Festival International, etc.). For those who do not cancel in time, we will not charge for the reservation if another party can fill the vacancy.
- For reservations call direct 337-365-7603 (9:00 AM to 9:00 PM).